OldSchool Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OldSchool Forum

This is the official Forum of the OldSchool Clan. www.tehgamers.com

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Welcome to the new & fresh OS Forum!

Go down 
+5
Lisdodde
cdreek
Lanius
Tutankamon
Admin
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Welcome to the new & fresh OS Forum! Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to the new & fresh OS Forum!   Welcome to the new & fresh OS Forum! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 10:45 pm

Wazaaa guys I thought OS needs a forum again, so I made a new one. Please register with your InGame Nick and no other. I wont accept any other nicks than from our clan or our alliance. All friends are welcome too. The Forum may change a bit, since I made it without Mapex and he might change things. See ya soon

Yours FatDwarf
Back to top Go down
https://oldschool.aktiv-forum.com
Tutankamon

Tutankamon

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the new & fresh OS Forum!   Welcome to the new & fresh OS Forum! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 11:04 pm

Gratz fat cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Lanius

Lanius

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the new & fresh OS Forum!   Welcome to the new & fresh OS Forum! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 11:06 pm

Nice ^^

Hi all
Back to top Go down
cdreek

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the new & fresh OS Forum!   Welcome to the new & fresh OS Forum! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 11:12 pm

hiho Very Happy cool forum
Back to top Go down
Lanius

Lanius

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the new & fresh OS Forum!   Welcome to the new & fresh OS Forum! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 11:13 pm

Indeed ^^
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the new & fresh OS Forum!   Welcome to the new & fresh OS Forum! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 11:15 pm

Hey all enjoy it here and dont be shy talk where you want and let us know whats on you mind Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
Lisdodde

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the new & fresh OS Forum!   Welcome to the new & fresh OS Forum! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 11:22 pm

Happy to have 1 again, hope i wont be on it to much (cause of work :p )
Anyways thx fat and have fun guys
Back to top Go down
Nedox

Nedox

PostSubject: Hey Lis bro   Welcome to the new & fresh OS Forum! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 12:06 pm

Hey lis brother, nice we have a forum again and the chat optien is also great for when the server is down or discussing clan stuff more active if needed.

Tho i have one little remark "i hope you dont get mad" i greatly appreciate your work in getting us a new forum really, sweet man !, not sure till how far you can customize this forum but it dont really look like an L2 forum.

Any how, thanks for letting me know we have one again and ill try to get in game soon,kinda finishing up a lot of work today, so i might be playing again this weekend.

Greetds nedox.

PS: dont mind the avatar hihi, i dint have time to make me a proper one.
planing on modeling L2 3D sword animate it to rotate and burn in fire then convert it to gif but it will take me some time to get it done now.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the new & fresh OS Forum!   Welcome to the new & fresh OS Forum! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 3:29 pm

well I made the forum in 10 minutes so I dont really know wether I can change the look but I can try.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the new & fresh OS Forum!   Welcome to the new & fresh OS Forum! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 3:34 pm

well I changed the l ook now maybe it fits better...
somehow the registration is wierd...I should recieve e-mails and confirm registrations but I dont get any...well I hope all can register and if any unwanted guest will appear I will ban the IP
lets hope the best
Back to top Go down
Lisdodde

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the new & fresh OS Forum!   Welcome to the new & fresh OS Forum! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 10:52 pm

Well ned bro i wont get mad the credits for this forum goes to fatdwarf Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nedox

Nedox

PostSubject: amazing   Welcome to the new & fresh OS Forum! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2008 2:39 pm

Oke cool , forum looks like l2 forum now, really nice

Sorry Lis i thought you wor behind it.

Oke fatty nice job, but stop calling your self admin, that wy i couldn't know it was you now lis.
Back to top Go down
Lisdodde

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the new & fresh OS Forum!   Welcome to the new & fresh OS Forum! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2008 3:07 pm

Still looks cool indeed Very Happy only heavier loading while gaming :p
ahh wel win some loose some :p
Back to top Go down
DemonSummoner

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the new & fresh OS Forum!   Welcome to the new & fresh OS Forum! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 2:24 pm

heyho just wnted to say you guys that i have also found the way into the forum. so letz get some fun and some lvs and then we burn damn chechze Very Happy
Greetz Demonsummoner
Back to top Go down
belephorn

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the new & fresh OS Forum!   Welcome to the new & fresh OS Forum! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 3:19 pm

fat, tnx for the forum^^ i missed nedox and lis arguing about every second word they say Razz

nedox, get ur ass back in the game as soon as u can, ull make ur avatar later (even though i cant w8 to see it Smile )

PS: kinda bad news, but i wanted to inform ppl that r not playing this week, we lost 4 members yesterday Neutral serpent, tut, feck and gudang left. (plz dont kill the mesinger with bad news^^)
Back to top Go down
Nedox

Nedox

PostSubject: thats sad   Welcome to the new & fresh OS Forum! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 1:39 pm

Oke well first bele i missed you to , tho i have a boss and if i dont finish in time i get fired and then i lose my dearm job.

I dint even have time to begin making my new avatar but hell yes ill make it .
Hey listen i normaly would have today off to rest ( dint have a free weekend in weeks) but i can see the problem going on so , you see me today in L2 oke ?

greets, Neodox
Back to top Go down
belephorn

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the new & fresh OS Forum!   Welcome to the new & fresh OS Forum! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 7:18 pm

heh, u picked the day when i proly wont play^^ srry Razz

PS: more bad news for. i jsut post on forum so ppl who cant play know whats goin on^^ well, 6 more members left clan. high lvl mostly. this jsut sucks :S
Back to top Go down
Nedox

Nedox

PostSubject: thats bad   Welcome to the new & fresh OS Forum! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 2:00 pm

that aint pritty news really Sad
Back to top Go down
Lanius

Lanius

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the new & fresh OS Forum!   Welcome to the new & fresh OS Forum! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 8:01 pm

I count 10 ppl that left the clan.

So.......we need to know, do we still have a future for OS ?
Or mapex really gave up ?
Mapex reply would be good....
Back to top Go down
Lanius

Lanius

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the new & fresh OS Forum!   Welcome to the new & fresh OS Forum! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 8:02 pm

Forgot to say, until mapex say no, I will stay on OS till the end.
Back to top Go down
Lanius

Lanius

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the new & fresh OS Forum!   Welcome to the new & fresh OS Forum! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 3:57 pm

Nvm my last post. I can see Mapex don't want to log anymore on server, even Mac said so. If you guys are searching for another server plz have the consideration to inform the remaining members of the clan. I am no fool to wait for one answer that may never came. I will give until the end of the day to come up with an answer, otherwise i will move on. A dead clan is no clan after all...
Too bad, i liked OS...Had hope that it would recover...Even Lis logged today but said nothing...
Well, things happens all the time, we need to learn how to move on...
Back to top Go down
MAPEX

MAPEX

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the new & fresh OS Forum!   Welcome to the new & fresh OS Forum! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 10:33 pm

like i said i was moving from appartement to appartement and could not log (told like 1000 times), al i know is i get a text message from mac telling me clan fell. for me the conclusion after that text message is simple the bro's who stayed wil get our ''wealth'' and i leave the server. not because the ppl left but because there is nobody but uis on this server, the server population has noit grown and there are like 20 peeps in OS who already left server.

i talked with lis, mac high etc. we wil prolly leave the server but we have not talked with all yet.
i have not given up on OS, i was currently without internet, the people who left gave up. OS or another form wil live, this server was prolly a bad test for us. i wil log here and there to manage some stuff, but 99% the managing is getting rid of my stuff cuz we wil move to another server.
Back to top Go down
Lanius

Lanius

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the new & fresh OS Forum!   Welcome to the new & fresh OS Forum! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 10:43 pm

Nooo.
Too bad you guys are leaving Sad
We will miss you and the other...
Keep chatting on this forum to keep us updated to what is happening with you guys.
Back to top Go down
Nedox

Nedox

PostSubject: agreed whit mapex   Welcome to the new & fresh OS Forum! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 1:52 am

Hey mapex, dint talk to you in a wile yea yea don't flame whit excuses i know what bin going on.

My absents dint cloud my information on the server, i bin reading on my lunch brakes, dint have energy or need to post.

All well OS is leaving server, now thats something i dint see coming, (just beeing sacastic).
The server indeed dint grow much tho it was promising ad first it turn out to be very bad later, also now there are very good WOW servers outthere L2 kinda fallen back on top games to play on private servers so getting a good full L2 server if not going to be easy.

As you might have noticed i bin stuck up in my work and let me explain why so you know ill follow and return ones i have the time.

A rather big company asked me to be staff /co founder and def leader of there new department leading out in to the current virtual 3D request on consulting businesses.
A start up of a new companie department in a position like mine consumes lots of time, writing new policies setting up first 3D dev worlds, team building/ finding new staff to work on the 3D team and so.
Costing me several overnighters, as in working all day all night but yet offering me an great career in 3D development and loads of money.

Oke so now you know why i cant play Sad( this is all just for a few moths till the team is working collaborating on its own and i am no longer needed to do evry 3D dev the need.

Ill keep tracking this forum and surly keep tracking you mapex, lis and so on and so forth to new servers new games new beginnings, you know why ?? because i like you guys as die hard games and having a good feeling on what a game should be about and how it should be played.

So please mapec, lis , little fat dwarf all you lazy crap doing nothing son of a bitche's keep me informed and let me know what going down the next step alright ??!! ill be here. (read my profile for my personal email or msn if you wanne talk).

So cya in game what ever that is going to be and take care guys. greets nedox.
Back to top Go down
MAPEX

MAPEX

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the new & fresh OS Forum!   Welcome to the new & fresh OS Forum! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 2:38 am

added ya on msn, we'll talk soon. for al peeps who wanna follow sooner or later: discotje@hotmail.com
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the new & fresh OS Forum!   Welcome to the new & fresh OS Forum! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the new & fresh OS Forum!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OldSchool Forum :: Announcements :: Welcome-
Jump to: