OldSchool Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OldSchool Forum

This is the official Forum of the OldSchool Clan. www.tehgamers.com

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Welcome to the new & fresh OS Forum!

Go down 
+5
Lisdodde
cdreek
Lanius
Tutankamon
Admin
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Nedox

Nedox

Welcome to the new & fresh OS Forum! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: cool bro   Welcome to the new & fresh OS Forum! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 4:02 pm

Cool bro cya soon then.

Might not always be online or answer if the time is unappropriat during work hours and i need to focus but i always get back to ya.
Back to top Go down
belephorn

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the new & fresh OS Forum!   Welcome to the new & fresh OS Forum! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 4:56 pm

well here is my post:

as map sad, this server aint growing, so its knda pointless to keep pushing and trying to make things beter.and now with OS gone, im left alone and i dont realy feel like i belong to iluminati or some other clan. i played with u guys since the begining of the clan to the end and maby this properly concludes my path on this server. im not sure about leaving yet, but if i find a good server, then ill move on.
i considered about moving on with u guys, becouse u have the right atatude to gaming and i learnd a lot from all of ya, but the server ur moving on to is not my kind of server. i prefer retail like server, not some mixed sub system, if u know what i mean^^. im realy gonna miss u, after all we spent quite some time playing together, but its beter to just move on and meet new ppl (hopfully as ql as u r^^ even if they come jsut close to u it will be ok Razz)

ive got ur mails so we can stay in tuch, ned ill add u on msn (but smthing aint workin right so if u dont get my invite , then u try to invite me)^^ heres my mail and msn for all who wants to keep in tuch Smile maticpantar@hotmail.com

when/if i find the proper server for me ill post it here so ull know where i am and u r invited to check now and then on me if im still alive Razz ill proly be sitin in ch and doin nothing like most of the time- jsut cheting to others Very Happy

ok i gues this is not my last post here so i wont say good bye, partly also becouse i hope/belive well meet somewhere again Smile santa

bele
Back to top Go down
MAPEX

MAPEX

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the new & fresh OS Forum!   Welcome to the new & fresh OS Forum! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 9:13 pm

sorry for leaving ya like that bele, if you ever ponder about joining us, the server is just different from retail just like tehgamers.
the rates are the same as retail only increased (tehgamers adjusted rates like spoil 3x but exp 7x and adena 8x) ours is just 10-10-10.

the only diff from retail is mana pots and the abbility to make subs at the end, but no quest buy offs like on tehgamers. just the items in dion and 3rd occ needs to be quested.

further more the server has 0 bugs and lags, craftable pots wich basic mats are dropped from mobs as an extra. its a fun server and very high quality, i can recommend it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
belephorn

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the new & fresh OS Forum!   Welcome to the new & fresh OS Forum! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 10:34 pm

ok map, dragon network, raven server (10x rates)^^ ill remember it Razz u allready started there? if u did tell me ur nicks^^ maby ill come over someday and suprise ur sorry asses Wink
Back to top Go down
belephorn

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the new & fresh OS Forum!   Welcome to the new & fresh OS Forum! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 10:35 pm

and btw, do u like my oldschool userbar^^ im a bit late with it but beter then never i gues Razz
Back to top Go down
Nedox

Nedox

PostSubject: I am so sorrie   Welcome to the new & fresh OS Forum! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 12:30 am

Ow yes Bele, i am sorry i dont use msn but an all in aplication that allow me to connect to 5 difrend email account and some aim dresses ill ad you guys ASAP tomorrow morning, got a few staff meetings then so i can multi task a bit when we discus this that dont involve my department.

Hey good new also i have like a weekend of this weekend so i can play on what ever server we might move to. will talk on msn soon

greets (time to start using my real name) so greets George.
Back to top Go down
belephorn

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the new & fresh OS Forum!   Welcome to the new & fresh OS Forum! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 1:47 am

nah, in my book ur staying nedox forevah^^
Back to top Go down
Nedox

Nedox

PostSubject: cool bro   Welcome to the new & fresh OS Forum! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 12:05 pm

Hey man, thats cool !Smile)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the new & fresh OS Forum!   Welcome to the new & fresh OS Forum! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the new & fresh OS Forum!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OldSchool Forum :: Announcements :: Welcome-
Jump to: